What are the types of Contact Lenses available?
There are basically two types of contact lenses:
1. Rigid Gas-permeable (RGP) Contact Lenses which are also known as “semi-soft lenses”.
2. Soft Contact Lenses Hard Contact Lenses have become obsolete now.
Soft lenses can be further classified depending on the type of wear:
- Daily wear
- Extended wear
- Disposable (Quarterly, Monthly, Fortnightly, Weekly and Daily)
We Services provided
- Dispensing of different types of regular contact lenses – daily wear and extended wear Soft Disposable Lenses, Soft Conventional Lenses, Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses, Cosmetic lenses, Prosthetic lenses, and Bandage contact lenses.
- Dispensing Specialty Contact Lenses – Scleral Contact Lenses, Soft Toric Lenses, Rose-K Lenses for Keratoconus, Bifocal Contact Lenses, Piggyback Lenses for Keratoconus, Soft-perm lenses.
- Dispensing of appropriate Contact Lens Solutions for different type of lenses